Call Us Now
Connect with us over a call, and we would be happy to get to know you. Typically, when individuals first contact us, we lend a patient ear to them and figure ways to reach out immediately. Our empathetic approach enables people grappling with addictions to feel secure, accepted, and comfortable right from the first conversation. Based on our observations, we provide individuals with immediate support if required, even while our skilled mental-health professionals prepare a comprehensive treatment plan for them. You can reach out to us anytime via phone / helpline numbers.
Once you have reached out to us, our therapists would assess you in terms of your personal and medical history, symptoms, challenges, and other such significant criteria. We go all out to understand you as a person, together with your personal goals, issues, and expectations from the healing process. Post this assessment, our professionals prepare a personalised rehabilitation plan suited to your requirements and addiction problems. Rest assured that your privacy is our priority, and whatever information you share with us, stays with us.
Expectation from Family/Patient:
- An individual should be physically and mentally able to participate in routine activities.
- Patient asking for leave from the program for any reasons (including medical emergencies in family) will be doing so at their own risk & will be given discharge & lost days will not be given back.
- If there is a concern with any physical or mental disabilities, please contact the rehab staff members.
- Rules and regulations of the program must be followed.
- The treatment plan advised by the team of counsellors must be firmly followed.
We believe that while recovery gets completed after a stipulated period, healing is a continuous process. After the treatment, we regularly follow up with the patients to ensure that they continue on the path of abstinence, peace, and bliss!
Aarambh Sewa Sansthan reserves the right to discharge any patient from the program if client violates the policies & guidelines mentioned in the policy booklet. No refunds will be provided to client if asked to leave because of policy violation. Aarambh Sewa Sansthan reserves right to discharge any patient if they are found indulging in
- Use of abusive language with Sanstha staff or any other patients.
- If found in possession of any prohibited items like drugs, medicines, alcohol etc
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We believe we offer great services at an affordable price. We have a limited number of rooms and have to accommodate bookings made in advance by clients from all over the zone. To keep treatment costs low and affordable, our rehab needs to operate at advance payments cover cancellations and allows us a week to fill the bed. The payment needs to fully done before admission of the client. No refunds will be initiated once the payment is made.